We understand the importance of the regular income stream provided to you by the properties you have within your portfolio.
We also understand the importance of protecting that income by not only ensuring rents are paid on time, but that our landlord clients are protected in the event of a change of circumstance with their tenant.
A tenant’s financial and personal situation may change as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
The potential problems that this could cause as a result include:
- Non-payment of rent
- Refusal to vacate the property at the end of the tenancy or after falling into rent arrears
- A detrimental result in the tenant’s attitude and lifestyle which may affect the neighbours and your property
Our rental guarantee insurance can protect you from any of these and numerous other eventualities.
There are no hidden fees and no excess to pay if you need to claim.
In addition, our rental guarantee and legal expenses insurance policy will cover you for the following:
- Loss of rent prior to and during the eviction process
- Legal costs of eviction if your tenant breaks the tenancy agreement
- Undertakes the complicated eviction process
For more information on this, or any of the services provided by 2-move Lettings, please do not hesitate to contact your local office.
We have dedicated lettings staff who would be pleased to assist you with any enquiry or to arrange a free assessment of your portfolio.